Bohemian Home Inspiration


"In art, there is either plagiarism or revolution."

Bohemians do not fear standing out in a crowd, starting a revolution, or shocking the world. Many Bohemians believe that it is better to create something outrageous than to have their work blend into the masses of the artwork of the past. No legitimate artist wants to be accused of plagiarism, especially not a Bohemian! So they remember Paul Gauguin's words... and they check their art carefully to see if it is plagiarism or if it's revolutionary. (http://www.listmyfive.com)











"Who am I? I'm a poet. 
My business? Writing. 
How do I live? I live.
In my happy poverty,  I squander, like a Prince, my poems and songs of love.
In hopes and dreams and castles-in-air, I'm a millionaire in spirit."  
La Boheme



images 

Comments

Popular Posts